Kit Parts List
The following hardware is included and is required to build the SR300 Tower. Most of these pieces are found in the kits, although they may not be used with the particular piece they are packaged with.
Don't worry if you have extras at the end, you may have received some spares.
M4 x 8 Button Head Bolt
Socket Head Bolt
M3 x 8
1/4-20 x 9/16" Socket Cap Bolt
- 2.5 mm hex driver
Pre Step: Peel Your Plastic
Some of your plastic pieces will have paper masking on one or both sides. Peel the masking paper off before getting started.
There also may be some dust on your parts. This is from the laser cutting manufacturing process. It is harmless and can be cleaned up by wiping with a rag or being washed with water.
- Attach 4 x M4*50 M/F Standoffs in series. Make 3 of these.
- Attach 2 x M4*50 M/F Standoffs to 1 x M4*50 F/F Standoffs, using 2 x M4 Spacers between them as shown. Make 3 of these.
- Stick the Large Rubber Feet to the bottom of the Bottom Plate.
- Seat the USB Hub into the 2 x USB Hub Mounting Brackets and attach to the Bottom Plate using 4 x M3*8 Bolts.
- Attach the first set of Standoffs (longer set) you made to the Bottom Plate using 3 x M4*8 Bolts.
- Place the Middle Plate on the threads of the first set of standoffs and attach the second set of standoffs (shorter set), holding the middle plate in place between them.
- Prep the 1/4-20 x 9/16" Socket Cap Bolt by sliding it through the Top Plate and two washers.
- Thread the 1/4-20 x 9/16" Socket Cap Bolt into the SR300.
- Attach the Top Plate to the standoffs using 3 x M4*8 Bolts.